Thank you for your interest in the SABSOSA 2019 organized by, Adelaide.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Entry Registration is Open
199 entries have been added to the system as of 10:46, Thursday 22 August, 2019.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
SABSOSA is open to all interested Amateur Brewers who are residents of S.A. or N.T.
- All entries must be made using private equipment by amateur brewers (i.e., no use of commercial facilities or brew on-premises operations etc.).
- Maximum of two entries per category – within this limit only one entry per style.
- Fix one entry label per clean bottle (no commercial beer labels please).
- The fee of $5.00 per entry must be paid by PayPal, credit card or EFT. Cash will not be accepted.
- Beer Judging Guidelines, can be found on either sabsosa.com.au or aabc.org.au
- The competition organisers are not responsible for incorrectly categorised entries, mailed entries that are not received by the entry deadline or that arrived damaged, or for the loss or damage to any entry, entry form, or fee.
- Entrants are bound by the competition rules. The judges' and Competition Director's decision is final no dispute will be entered into.
- Judges will evaluate and score each entry. The average of the scores will rank each entry in its category.
- By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition rules, conditions of entry and categories and styles – and are bound by these conditions.
- Participants must declare any conflict of interest before taking part in the administration or judging of a competition.
Please contact SABSOSA at email@example.com for any queries you may have.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Julien Gibson — Website Admin
- Gary Waters — Competition Director
SABC is proud to have the following sponsors for the SABSOSA 2019.